Not much later, I was in my bathroom putting my makeup on when Slade walks in and we had this conversation:
Slade, "What are you doing, mom?"
Me, "Putting my makeup on."
Slade,"Why?"
Me, "So I can be pretty."
Slade, "You's not pretty like that."
Me, "Oh! You don't like my makeup?"
Slade, "No. You's going to take it off?"
Me, "No. Why? What do you want me to look like?"
Slade, "Just like mom."
Haha!! I know I look different without makeup, but good grief, that puts it in perspective!!
AND THEN, after our little conversation, he left and I could hear him playing in his room. When I was finishing up, I noticed that I couldn't hear anything! We all know that no noise means the kids are into something, so I went to go find out. Now, the kids have plenty of toys to play with, (note picture below) and that is just one side, and there are more on the floor behind me! So, I knew they had been in Slade's room playing but they weren't there now...so I went looking in Daisy's room.
Ha Ha! I found them. I had just opened a new package of wipees this morning (the poop story) and the kids decided that they needed a wipee bath. There are more wipees on the other side of Daisy and by the door, too! A quick thought ran through my mind... Why do I buy the kids toys when they would rather play with wipees and poop? We may have to return their Christmas presents this year.

6 comments:
haha! Your poop story made me laugh. Especially how you had to wash your hair twice. And your family pics are so cute!! I'm glad your baby is doing well. Hannah will have a little friend to play with, how fun.
One time a poop nugget fell out of a diaper I was changing and onto the floor without me knowing it...until Bostyn found it and tried to taste it thinking it was a tasty treat! Just another day in the life of Motherhood!
Yeah I love the silent moments when you know something is just not right! I am glad to hear that everything is going well with your little baby!
I can't stop laughing!! Ty is going to love this one!! AWESOME!
That is hilarious and disgusting at the same time. I love the pics below so cute. And thanks for giving me the heads up on Jon's facebook I don't have an account so I never look at his. I'll have to make him change it.
Oh my goodness! That is so...gross! LOL But SO funny too! I laughed as I pictured your story in my head & you freaking out about your hair! I seriously have to commend you! I read all these funny stories on the blogs of my friends who are now mothers & I think...."Can I handle it!!!!???"
Well, I hope things are going well with your pregnancy, and wish your guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Post a Comment