Kayci, Kendyl and I decided to take our soon-to-be sister in-law out for a fun night so we went to Olive Garden for dinner and stopped at a couple very important stores at the San Tan Mall. After looking through the pictures on my camera I realized we only took pictures during dinner... and most of them were of me :) Hmm... thanks Kendyl! The night was FULL of fun and laughing!!
Kaitlin thinks we are nuts!
But who could blame her, right?!Kaitlin thinks we are nuts!
Okay, this is what we really look like :)
No one wash their hands in the Olive Garden bathroom!! I rubbed my nose with my finger and almost barfed. My fingers smelled like baby vomit and I thought it was from holding baby Merrick (sorry Merrick!) but I soon realized that both of my hands smelled that way! Then Kayci smelled her hands and it smelled the same! It turned out to be the soap from the bathroom and no one had any lotion to mask the smell so we made a pitstop at Bath and Body Works.
It was a fun night that ended with a stop at Yogurt Jungle. Thanks ladies for the fun night and Kaitlin you passed :) We all love you and welcome to the family! Oh, and I will definitely be taking pictures at your shower tonight, heehee!

14 comments:
We went to Yogurt Jungle last night! I love that place. What a fun night!
S I C K picture of me.. and by sick I mean freaking awesome! LOL
Last night was a blast I want to do it again!! I love that your hands look GINORMOUS in the one picture and I seriously cannot get over your insane gag reflexes.
Kaitlin rocks and I'm so excited to have her be a part of the family WOO HOO!!
SOOO Fun!!!
You guys are crazy! But, for Kaitlin to even be considered I am sure she has a slightly crazy side too :)
Looks like fun!!
How fun. It looks like you girls had GrEaT time!!! Kaitlin is going to have fun with her new sisters!
Looks like such a fun night! Her name fits right in with all the rest of your 'K' names. That's a good sign! :)
I'm voting for Sister Date Nights at least once a month! And next time, there needs to be MORE shopping and less vomit-scented hand soap.
P.S. Remind me to wear eyeliner if I'm going to be in a picture with you.
I want to be ur guys' sister:)!!! That looked like so much fun!! And I know exactly what u are talking about with the soap. Kari like always u look beautiful, so when I come in June I need to be cute like u so I can be in a pic with u:) haha!
Three Barnes sisters in one night might be a lot to take in for Kaitlyn. Hopefully, she had fun, but based on your pictures documenting the evening, I think it's safe to say she left there getting a pretty good idea of who you guys are, and also thinking you are crazy...but loads of fun.
Hopefully she is, too. She'll just need some time to open up and join in on the craziness.
YOu guys are so cute!!! I miss your family!!!!
You gals are so much fun! I want to be in your sister night!! LOL!! Maybe I can just be the instant hand sanitizer girl?? And I do remember their soap smelt really bad when I went there in March. No lie. You gals are all beautiful and you look gorgeous!!
You girls are SO cute, I just love it!
That is awesome that her name starts with a K too! I am glad you guys had a great time! Thank heaven for sisters (after the high school years)!!
You girls always make me laugh! That is neat you were able to take her out! I am sure she loved it!Love you girlies!
Kristen Schlink
Post a Comment