Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hamsters

Our first pet! We haven't had a pet in our home since Skylar brought home a rattlesnake and named it Fluffy. No joke, but I made him get rid of it when Slade was born. I was going to start school soon, so I was trying to think of ways to keep the kids occupied while I was doing school work and the hamsters turned out to be the perfect pets for them! We have two of them, hopefully both male, and they have been named Slade and Daisy. Maylee doesn't have one yet but if one of the males turns out to be female, she just might get one... The kids love them! I don't let them out of the cage often, or really ever, because my kids are mean to them but they are fun to watch!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Rattlesnake named fluffy? Yeah, that wouldn't have lasted in my house. Snakes scare me! I love the picture of the kids looking at the hamster and Maylee is on top of the container. that is just too cute! I loved reading up on your family. We really should get our families together sometime soon!

The Scotts said...

Very original names!!