K so rude that you didnt even tell me you had a blog. I just found it on Ashley's blog. I am so hurt!!! haha. But I am so excited to see you next weekend for the shower. And oh my Daisy is so big!!! She is too cute. you best be emailing me back.
hi kari. i went to highland with you. do you remember me? that's exciting that you live in queen creek as well. we should get together sometime if you'd like and let the kids play (for a play date). anyway, you can add my blog to yours if you want. i am adding yours to mine. :) i guess i will be seeing you at brittneys' baby shower soon. :)
2 comments:
K so rude that you didnt even tell me you had a blog. I just found it on Ashley's blog. I am so hurt!!! haha. But I am so excited to see you next weekend for the shower. And oh my Daisy is so big!!! She is too cute. you best be emailing me back.
hi kari. i went to highland with you. do you remember me? that's exciting that you live in queen creek as well. we should get together sometime if you'd like and let the kids play (for a play date). anyway, you can add my blog to yours if you want. i am adding yours to mine. :) i guess i will be seeing you at brittneys' baby shower soon. :)
Post a Comment