Sunday, September 16, 2007

Home for Rent!

We are looking for renters for our cute little house in NE Mesa. If you know of anyone needing a small home to rent for a while, please let me know! skstock04@yahoo.com or call me 480-203-6284. Thanks!!

2 comments:

dan and ashley said...

i didn't know you guys have another house.. did you live there?? that's funny about skylar! tell him at his funeral- only ugly pictures will be displayed so he better start smiling!!! jk dan is so photogenic it makes me sick sometimes! although he hates what a camera freak i am! how'd daisy's bow fit?? we should go in and visit Britt.. what's your schedule like??

Shaun and April Payne said...

I wish I knew someone to rent your house. We used craigslist to find our renters and it took about 6 weeks to find good renters. Good luck! I didn't find the websites myself for the blog, but there is www.matiekay.blogspot.com where I got mine. Hope that helps!