Okay, so I am still new at this blog stuff, so I couldn't figure out how to arrange the pictures exaclty the way I wanted them. Sorry. Nothing really exciting happened this past week, but I did take pictures of the kids. Daisy has such a contagious smile. I love it!
Daisy and Skylar playing. She loves her daddy! He is so cute with her.
Slade thinks he has to take showers too! He loves it. He thinks its the coolest thing.
Daisy just playing by herself. 
Slade is watching Finding Nemo and I kept telling him to smile, but I guess he is like his father and can't hear me when the tv's o
n.
Slade is watching Finding Nemo and I kept telling him to smile, but I guess he is like his father and can't hear me when the tv's o
I had just finished giving Dasiy a bath in her tub that sits in the sink and Slade decided he wanted to take his bath in the sink too. Please ignore all the stuff on my counter :)
7 comments:
oh how fun. You are so cute Kari! Your kids definately look like you. When are we going to get together and play?
Hey Kari! Cute pics of your kids. I can't believe how big Daisy is already. I love your blog. I'm going to start one as soon as I figure out how!
Hey Kari, Cute blog. I love some of the little comments you made. For example the one about not listening when the tv is on, and the one about Skylar not having a gut. You are a funny girl.
Steph
Hey Kari! I'm happy you found me. We've all been finding each other on here, it's been great! You have gorgeous kids. How fun to see what you're up to!!
Awww your kids are so cute! I love Daisy's smile, and both your kids have the most beautiful big eyes.
Hey Kari it's Kara Barnes your cuz in law. Your kids are so stinkin cute. Glad I found your blog. You're my newest friend :)
Cute babies! Arent you so glad to have a girl to do all the girlie stuff? I am glad you are keeping your blog updated so we can all see the kids grow.
Stacy
Post a Comment