1. I look like my litte brothers when I don't have any makeup on. Thank goodness for mascara!
2. I mowed the lawn yesterday, for the fourth time in my life, first time since being married.
3. I hate scary movies because then I always have to look behind me because I feel like someone is going to get me! So, Skylar watches them by himself and I read a book.
4. I have written in my journal everyday since the 1st of this year.
5. I have to have my toenails painted at all times.
6. I gag at the smallest things! Sometimes if you make a gagging noise, I will start gagging and eventually throw up.
7. (I added one) I can do a backflip on the trampoline, after all these years!
I tag Erin, Marlee, Camille, Kayci, Lindsey and Brittney.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
6 Thing You Don't Know About Me Tag...
Posted by Stock Family at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun stuff! I know our conversation the other day inspired #5 : )
Steph
Hey 4 times is prety good..I've never mowed a lawn in my life. I think it's because my dad has a landscaping company, though..and his workers always did it :)
Hey I made my blog private, so email me so I can add you!
salenabena05@msn.com
Nice work on the journal writting! You've officially inspired me!
Post a Comment