I also had the doctor check Daisy's ears because I don't think she has been able to hear me very well. A few days ago I was whispering to Slade and Daisy and they were the same distance away from me but Daisy was telling that she couldn't hear me. I have also been having a really hard time with her not listening and I'm hoping its because she really can't hear me and not because she is almost 3. Turns out she has a lot of fluid in her ears so that IS the reason she can't hear me! Hopefully some allergy medicine will help clear that up soon...
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Football Comparison
Posted by Stock Family at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love that she is so small it's too cute! Nixin is low in the weight part too! You look really pretty in those pics good job hot momma!
She is so cute !! My daughter just had her 1 year well check up on Tuesday and she was 17.5 lbs and 29 inches tall, so no forward facing car seat for her for a while too. She is in her 3% for weight and 46% for height. He is not too worried either because she is following her own trend. I am glad that Daisy will be able to hear better.
Melanie was tiny at her 12 month visit too. I think she was 17 pounds. Now she is 26 months old and is only 24 pounds. But petite is good as long as they are healthy... and Maylee is a doll!
I'm sad to hear both of your girls are having ear problems. Hopefully that will be cleared up soon.
How fun to have a tiny little princess of your very own!
Ah, it brings back memories. I took Caidgen in to a hearing specialist when he was about 2. I thought sure there was something wrong. He always said, "What?" Well, he had and still does have a lot of ear wax, but no probs! I guess I am just too boring for him to listen well to.
Your pics are all amazing. I am sure you hear it all the time, but you really are too pretty. I think at least in your delivery pics you could have some water weight bloating or something, but no. Still look picture perfect. We can never be best friends. I am too jealous!
I am going through the same thing with Mason! Matt says its just because he doesn't want to listen but I swear he can't hear me! We have an appt next week so we will see!! And I'm with Kelly on your delivery picture! I am so full of fluids with my c sections I swear i came out weighing more than when I went in!!
Maylee is the cutest little girl ever! I want a girl so bad and Kurt says that he doesn't, but when I watch him hold Maylee I think he really does!
What happened to her dark hair? haha She is such a doll. I bet our babies next to each other would be hilarous. Abby is a monster! She was 23lbs a month ago today!
What a cute little peanut!!
I cant get over how cute she is! I want a tiny little girl!
Post a Comment